Thursday, August 13, 2009

SCHOOL SICKNESS

I havent been to school in four days haha .Dont you think that is just fun aha.I find school boring but i actually want to get a good education i know its skanky.It is so damn annoying the teachers the uniforms and the food.All oh so damn groce.Oh damn RUFUS,haha it would be nice if nothing was enfroced in school.It would be fun is sports were a bigger syllabus in school and what else,delifrance as our sponsor as food.I would love Lady gaga to be my music teacher and play the guitar.My very own virtual imaginary school.I know its weird but its me la,what else haha.I would like to have gymnastic classes and what else no unifroms.Wearing skirts to school and any tshirt and you dont have to wear niceshirts.ahhaha i am a just typical lazy ass freak

No comments:

Post a Comment